2 Cor. 9:6-7 – 6 But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. 7 So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.
We believe in being generous givers.
The BIBLE teaches that our giving includes;
Tithing: one tenth of your income before tax deductions etc. belongs to God.
10 Bring all the tithes (the whole tenth of yoour income) into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it. 11 “And I will rebuke the devourer [insects and plagues] for your sakes, So that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, Nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field,” Says the Lord of hosts.
Additional and voluntary freewill offerings into fertile soil.
Sowing may include:
- General Sowings
- Missions, “Faith Promise” – this we use to support our missionaries
- Building fund – this we use for building projects
We offer a course known as “Kingdom Breakthrough”, that teaches and equips us about God’s plan for financial freedom. If you’d like to attend this course, please contact the Church office on 015 307 4729.
If you’d like to sow into the Vision of Shekinah House, please take note of the following bank details;
SHEKINAH HOUSE [Tithes and General Sowing]:
- ABSA 1003 870 452. Tzaneen: 632 005.
SHEKINAH HOUSE MISSIONS (Faith Promise – specific sowing to Missions):
- ABSA 1006 320 453. Tzaneen: 632 005.
SHEKINAH HOUSE BUILDING FUND [Specific sowing towards Building Projects]:
- ABSA 1016 130 458. Tzaneen: 632 005.
FAMILY TRANSFORMATION CENTRE (F.T.C):
- ABSA 9168 249 149. Tzaneen: 632 005
- [Specific sowing towards equipping and Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT’s) for courses presented at the Family Transformation Centre]
Thank you for being a Generous Giver!